Friday, July 20, 2007

What Is This All About?

I have recently started a very personal journey to try and recover most of my life, which I have forgotten. It may sound strange, but that's the way life is for me. Bad things happened to me, starting when I was very, very young - pre-verbal - and continuing at various points throughout my life. The result is a very neurotic and unhappy woman.

As I go through my therapy, and work through the trauma, I may post some of it here, as the mood strikes me. I warn you now, this will be incredibly depressing. I'm not doing it to entertain you. I'm doing it to help heal myself. I may or may not make it ultimately public. For the time being, it's public. If my experience can help someone else, or reassure someone else that they're not alone, maybe some good will come out of it.

This will probably be a very angry blog. It will be full of pain and horror. Perhaps, at the end, there will be joy. I don't know what that's like. I can't imagine it. But it is my sincerest hope.

No comments: